7.0L WET CHEM FIRE EXTINGUISHER
- Buy 6 for A$157.55 each and save 7%
- Buy 12 for A$147.38 each and save 13%
Our 7.0 Litre Wet Chemical Fire Extinguishers are designed to extinguish fires on kitchen ranges for cooking oil (lard, olive oil, maize oil, butter) and fat fires. They contain a liquid extinguishing agent, that is very effective in quickly extinguishing a fire. When the chemical is discharged it has a soap like solution that seals the surface prevents re-ignition.
Australia Wide delivery at discount rates. Delivery costs are calculated at the Cart page or at Checkout.
- Orders of any size to NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT.
- Order Total* over $300 to WA & TAS.
- Order Total* over $700 to NT
* Order Total: Your order can be made up of any number of different products just as long as the Order Total is over the required amount.
The features of our 7.0 Litre Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher includes:
- Certified and Approved to Australian Standards
- Brand New
- 12 Month Warranty
Buy our 7.0 Litre Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher and receive:
- 1 x 7.0 Litre Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher
- 1 x Wall Bracket
- 1 x Maintenance Test Tag
7.0 Litre Wet Chemical Fire Extinguishers are suited for fires involving cooking fats and oils. Wet Chemical Fire Extinguishers are suited for Class F fires and also offer a small ‘A’ Class Fire Rating. This is the only type of fire extinguisher that will offer you protection against fires that involve cooking oils and fats. Wet chemical fire extinguishers are very effective in fighting fires in kitchen areas. They will extinguish flames quickly, then the cooking oils and fats that were burning will begin to cool. The wet chemical then acts to seal the surface with a soapy type of substance that will prevent the fire from starting again.
WHEN TO USE
- 7.0 Litre Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher
- Class A fires – Ordinary combustibles
- Class F fires – Cooking oils and fats
This 7.0 Litre Wet Chemical fire extinguisher can be used for more than 25 Litres of cooking oil.
WHERE TO USE
- Take away
Certified & Approved to AS/NZS 1841.5
|Agent Capacity||2.5 Litres|
|Agent Type:||Wet Chemical|
|Discharge Time:||35.4 secs|
|Dimensions W x H:||185 x 600mm|
|Cylinder Pressure Test:||5 Yearly|
|Periodic Test Pressure:||2.0MPa|
|Cylinder Finish:||Powder Coated Red|
|Handle Finish:||Powder Coated Red|
|Valve Finish:||Plated Brass|
Wet chemical and foam fire extinguishers should never be used on electrical equipment.